Glass, Brahms and Ebrahimi – sign up for auditions now!
Friday April 23rd, 2021, De Meervaart theater, Amsterdam
Philip Glass – Concerto Grosso
Amin Ebrahimi – Commission
Johannes Brahms – Concerto for violin, cello and orchestra (op. 102)
We are currently looking to fill in the solo parts in Brahms. Violinists and cellists can now sign up for auditions.
- Who? Early-career musicians with soloistic aspirations
- Submit and audition as an existing duo or alone
- Send a short introduction about yourself and a demo recording (any repertoire) to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 15th 2020. We will invite the most suitable candidates for an audition in Leiden in September (details t.b.a.).
- Fee: 200 euros per soloist (excl. travel expenses)
- More information: by email (see above) or 06-34355166
We hope to hear from you!